WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi-I just found this site recently and I am not sure ,after briefly looking through the many groups, if this discussion group is best for my inquiries now and in the future...any info appreciated. I have a couple of shoeboxes full of old watches that I have simply collected over the years.I have had some restored and I am 'playing' with others' to learn a little while reading on watch repair. Are there any good books or sites on watch identification re the many different brands. Has anybody heard of ROLEIT? Thanks again and please let me know if there is a more appropriate discussion group re watch brands.PS....while I do have some valuable watches,I realize that many brands are not..I simply like to collect.

S

·
0 Posts
Brunner/Pfeiffer-Belli: ARMBANDUHREN - WRISTWATCHES - MONTRES BRACELETS, 512 pages., full of pics, wrist watches from "Agassiz" to "Zodiac", GERMAN / ENGLISH / FRENCH

Kahlert/Mühe/Brunner, WristWatches, 504 pages, 199 pics in color and 1709 in b/w

A good overview here: http://www.pmwf.com/Watches/WatchSchool/WatchBooks/WatchBookOverview.htm

If you are interested in Vintage watches you should visit our Vintage & Pocket Watches Forum. Your Roleit most likely is a vintage one ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts