WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
info required DWX-199

Hi
Received a request for info on my website I don't own this particular model any info would be appreciated.
kev

Just after some information really. I have a mint condition never worn G-Shock watch, just wondering what its worth? it came from Andorra, its been in the loft ever since, don't know if you can help, the rear of the watch has DWX-199 ALSO 1999 which I assumes is the year of make. the front of the watch has WR20BAR. I did contact Casio some time ago who told me that this watch was not available in the UK, Other people have tried to find out information but no luck as yet, Thanks.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Ask for a good picture of the front and back. Sound like the owner isn't sure of what information to send you. Then post the pictures, and we could all help :)

Or, it could just be a scam to interest you in buying a watch (I'm naturally skeptical).

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
All I can tell you is the DWX-199 was part of the 1999 lover's collection. It would have been paired with a Baby-G. Can't find anything on the DW-199.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Yup, agree with the Lex, nothing comes up for dw-199. That one is a DWX-199 which I saw on a Yahoo Japan site. Nice shape, I like it.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
That has quite an interesting look to it. I imagine it's tough to gauge worth, since it appears without a box/papers, or the matching baby g?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts