WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have acquired an Omega Cosmic watch. Could someone please share with me any information on this watch movement please. I have a number:

601 ST 135-017

Is it a manual wind or an auto movt? It has no date or day feature. There's another # aswell 32148478.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll try. I had trouble before trying to upload pic's...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
I'll try. I had trouble before trying to upload pic's...
They'll generally have "AUTOMATIC" text right below the Omega logo/text, so I'd guess that it's a manual wind. Looks very nice in any case, and everything looks original, including the crystal, as I can make out the logo in the middle of it. Sorry, but I don't know what movement. Hopefully someone else will :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They'll generally have "AUTOMATIC" text right below the Omega logo/text, so I'd guess that it's a manual wind. Looks very nice in any case, and everything looks original, including the crystal, as I can make out the logo in the middle of it. Sorry, but I don't know what movement. Hopefully someone else will :)
Cheers Jake. I do miss that Tsunami I brought from you awhile back. Nice product and good value. Keep up the good work! I wait eagerly now....

Reactions: FOOGauzie
1 - 9 of 9 Posts