WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I've written a similar post elsewhere, yet people advised me to ask directly in this sub-forum.

My Father passed away some time ago and left me some watches. Most of them I know nothing about. I know there aren’t any Patek Philippes here, but just in case I put here some pictures of some of these watches so you can let me know if there is something I should pay extra attention.

I'm not planning on selling any of these, but I need to know if there is something I should give a second look.

Thank you!

1.jpg

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Hi,

Some of these could be interesting, some could even be with solid silver chains, others are mostly modern pocket watches.
You could create separate thread with bigger photos(movement photos included) for more info

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Based on looks. Seems to be nothing more than a collection for the fun of it and less on collectable value.

Number appear to be modern models. Some vintage, but plain base metal cases. Skeleton models are simple cutouts for appearance only

Some may be sterling, but doesn't mean much in the way of value except for scrap metal

One that did look interesting was the Buren with a military styled dial, but gold filled case with no marks on back to indicate military use

Best to open the backs and check. Re-post anything gold filled or Sterling. Base metal or gold plated. Not worth the time

Show movement images

Larger pictures

DON

1 - 3 of 3 Posts