WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

Many of you are likely already familiar with this, but thought I post the link for anybody that might not yet have seen it and is interested to see some details of the 7750:

I stumbled on this during my research for Louis Erard watches (which appear bloody difficult to find here in the US/SoCal). I am checking some family type jewlery stores in my native Switzerland as some of them offer good deals and great service. The link to ETA was found on the following site DUBACH URS, Uhren-Bijouterie, CH-4950 Huttwil / Schweiz.

If anybody knows a good place to buy Louis Erard in the US, please pm me. The Gevril Group has know taken my name/number 3 times and yet to return the call :roll:. I noticed bestswisswatch.com has a broad selection, but a quick research did not instill a lot of confidence in the company.

Cheers!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Re: ETA 7750 details / Louis Erard

I have no idea about Louis Erard in US but if you have time for holiday, you may visit my country (Thailand). You can get 25% discount from List Price from AD.
That my cover your air ticket :)

·
Registered
15,248 Posts

Sshhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Not so loud!
Lets keep this wonderful brand all to ourselves, eh? :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Brought it 8 days ago. :)

Louis Erard 1931 Chrono - Limited Edition (No. 03 of 50 made).

Hope you like it :) Cheers
What an absolutely stunning piece; thank you very much for sharing these pictures prodesign. Of course this now only wants me to find good US seller for Louis Erard that much more.....

·
Registered
28 Posts

Very nice watches. I like both of the watches posted in this thread. Don't even need to mention coolnes of limited edition's :)

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Hello,
That's an amazing site. I was particularly interested in the "Adjustments" section. Of all the counters on a 7750, the one that's going to get dicked up the most is the HOUR counter; naturally, nothing mentioned about it.

Here is another obscure brand with nice looking/functional chronographs, especially their newest models: Davosa.

Thanks, heb

·
Registered
3,366 Posts

Hello Chronopolis,
Your sentiments are 100% correct. I remember 13-14 years ago when you could purchase a Zenith watch at reasonable prices. Then they came to the States.....

heb

PS: *****, that's one creepy avatar brother.

Sshhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Not so loud!
Lets keep this wonderful brand all to ourselves, eh? :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
If anybody knows a good place to buy Louis Erard in the US, please pm me. The Gevril Group has know taken my name/number 3 times and yet to return the call :roll:. I noticed bestswisswatch.com has a broad selection, but a quick research did not instill a lot of confidence in the company.
Apparently there are some Gevril Group west coast retailers. Perhaps they can help. I did not see Erard on the list though.

Where to Buy Watches | Luxury and Fashion Watch Stores | Gevril Group

1 - 12 of 12 Posts