WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! So I bought the Casio Edifice EFR 546L-2A which comes with a brown leather strap. Casio also offers the Edifice EFR-546D-1A which is a black dial variant and has an integrated stainless steel bracelet. I contacted Casio and they offer this bracelet from their parts store. Will it being an integrated bracelet pose any problem? Or is that simply a term used to describe a perfect fit to case and lugs. The watches are both 22mm so I'm hoping it will be a great fit on the blue dial 546L. Does this sound like it will work? I'm debating on buying a straight end link bracelet instead if it being an "integrated bracelet" making it not fit on a different watch exact same dimensions.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Maybe I'm not seeing the right pictures, but that bracelet isn't integrated. It just has fitted end links, which means it'll fit just as perfectly on your model as it does on the black one. The only thing that will be difficult is installing the end links, but if you have the right tool it's no problem. If they're marketing it as integrated, they're not using the word properly. An integrated bracelet has no end links- think AP royal oak.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts