WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard that integrated bracelet watches / Genta style cases can tend to wear larger that other watches. I'm interested in the 41mm (51mm lug to lug) Seals A.5. It's got some different styling choices, all of which I happen to like, so I'm very interested in the watch. However just about every review I've seen mentions 6.5 inch wrists as the cutoff point where it might wear too big, and that happens to be my exact wrist size. On the plus side, the endlink area of the case looks to me like it hugs the wrist. On the negative side, for bigger watches, they tend to wear better for me on straps, but I wouldn't wear this one apart from the intended bracelet. I've found I consistently prefer 38mm to 40mm watches for me. Lug to lug is key, but when I step back my favorites tend to be around 38mm case size. Giving me hope, though, is that I do have a 43mm Lum-Tec that wears just fine for me.

Picture from their site. General thoughts on Seals Watches also welcome here.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Given your wrist size and preferences, I believe you'll end up thinking it's too big. There are other similarly-syled watches with integrated bracelets you could look at. The Archimede Outdoor Protect 39, Tissot PRX, Zenith Defy.

Reactions: MarkBishop
1 - 2 of 2 Posts