WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, I think it's time I add a legit diver to my collection. Right now eyeing an Oris Aquis and trying to get a good sense of what a good price range is. I may go retail over Gm for this one, but not sure.

What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Depends on where the deals are! I suspect the prices on the older models will drop slightly due to the introduction of the 2017 updated models when they come out later this year. I was able to negotiate at a local AD for a great deal! I received $450 off MSRP. They basically matched the GM price and have the factory warranty!

·
Registered
152 Posts
It's called Pollack Jewelers. It's in an outlet mall in South Florida.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I was offered 20% off the Aquis at an AD and I was trying on a Diver 65! I know that Gnomon is offering the watch at around 1400 and they are an AD so you would be getting the Oris warranty. Have heard some good things about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
195 Posts
Definitely talk to Rob at Topper's before you buy! He will take care of you!!! I just got my Aquis from them last week and I don't want to take it off. The Bracelet alone is just phenomenal.

20170224_125624(1).jpg

·
Registered
222 Posts
So far as I have been able to find Topper seems to be the appropriate place to get one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts