WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the looks of this, although there is a lot going on in the dial. Still nifty in my book. Ebay seller has'em for 70 dollars. Search for MDV701D-1AV
specs:
Black Dial
Digital : Hour, Min, Sec, Date, Day, 24 hour, pm
Analog : 2 hands - Hour & Minute
Water Resistant : 200 Meter 20Bar
Case diameter: 49 x 42 x 14.1 mm
Casio Stainless Steel Case & Bracelet
Scratch Resistant Mineral Glass
Luminous Hands and Markers
Screw Case Back
Electro-luminescent backlight with afterglow
Thermometer
Display range: -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F )
Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F )
World Time (30 Time Zones, 50 Cities)
Tide Graph & Moon Data
1/100 second stopwatch
Measuring capacity- 99:59'59.99''
Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Countdown timer : 1min to 100 hrs Unit : 1 sec
(1 min & 1 hr increments)
Daily alarm
Hourly time signal
Auto calendar (to year 2099)
12/24-hour format
Button operation tone on/off
Accuracy: +/-30 Seconds per Month
Approximate Battery Life: 3 Years on SR927W x 2
Weight : 157g
Module : 5027

Attachments

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
not bad, i noticed that watch too, but then i saw it in real and i think the analog hands are too much, it would do better without them...its a bit too stressful face now. <|

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Hi,
this watch has some fans on one of the German watch forums I visit (maybe 2 or 3 people bought one shortly after each other so not much of a hype but everybody who got one liked it - most think it's quite useful when going fishing for example). I think you can't beat the price and it looks quite cool. Here's a link with some really nice pictures of this watch:
http://www.watchlounge.com/wbb3/wl/watch-lounge/budget-freundlich/36382-vorsicht-ultra-billig-casio-duro-scuba-mdv701/

Greetings, Sedi:)

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I almost posted something sarcastic about the button text being on the caseback; but actually it's not such a bad idea. You don't need it that often, and with a face with that much on it anything that can be moved off the face should be.

Not sure it's my cup of tea, but it's got a nice solid-looking case. Maybe the face would look a bit cleaner with a reverse display?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts