WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi-
I was surfing the "bay" and came across this unique watch listed as being Italian. This was the second time I saw this watch listed and I guess no one was interestd. This second go around I bit; and for a meer $1.99 below is what I caught. This is the sellers picture because I suck at taking pictures. The case is chrome with a rose gold bezel and crown. The watch has four hands, hour, minute, second and a date hand the goes counter clockwise. This feature is what realy caught my eye.The back of the watch is stainless steel, water resistant to 3ATM. The back also reads Palazzo Brugiotti, Leda Mitologia D'amore, Italian Design. On opening the back I was suprised to see a Swiss Ronda 1 jewel quartz movement. I exspected to find a Japanese quartz. All in all a pretty neat watch. Does anyone have any information on Palazzo Brugiotti watches?:think: They have some nice looking watches on their site but most of it is in Italian. http://www.palazzobrugiotti.com/

Thanks,
Steve B.

Attachments

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Ah! A watch with an Erotic Dial!!
If you got it for that ultra low price, 1.99, I would not complain!
I would think the watch is made in the Far East.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah! A watch with an Erotic Dial!!
If you got it for that ultra low price, 1.99, I would not complain!
I would think the watch is made in the Far East.
Oh I am not complaining, I am just trying to glean some information. I believe the dial is a depition of Leda and the Swan. In Greek mythology Leda was the wife of the king of Sparta. The Greek god Zeus seduced Leda by taking the form of a swan.

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Yep! And they surely did not hold hands! ;-)
Or in this case, hand and a wing!! :-d
Bestiality was a subject behind many Ancient myths.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts