WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing a one-of-its-kind watch holder/winder. I had a local artist (whose signature is metal fabricated furniture) build it for me. He’s extremely creative, so I just let him come up with something on his own. My only criteria was to have both stationary holders and mounts for Orbita winders. So here is the finished product:

The most impressive thing he created was the ability to change each station from a stationary holder to a winder should my collection change. When I asked him to build this for me, I just assumed I would be stuck with three stationary holders and two holes for winders. But he fabricated the holders to not only be adjustable (with large bolts), but also removable. Here is a close-up of a holder and the back of the unit.

Here are close-ups of my collection. It currently stands at 60% Stowa. I have owned many watches, and in my opinion, you simply cannot get a better value anywhere. I must also plug their wonderful service... thank you Viveca!!! I have my eye on the Marine Original Black and Flieger Automatic. Perhaps one day it will be an All-Stowa family!!!

Please forgive my one Swiss indiscretion. I humbly ask in advance for your forgiveness.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Regards,
Bill

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
WOW, very very cool, and your collection ROCKS.

The only thing you need to add is a U1.;-)

·
Registered
688 Posts
Great functional display of watches!
And a nice selection of watches may I add.
Thanks for sharing.
vincesf

1 - 4 of 4 Posts