WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! I thought I'd share a Stempo vintage digital watch I picked up from a local thrift shop for 50¢, Stempo seems to be a fairly unknown brand, and I couldn't even find this watch online, so here it is, I had to replace a battery, take it all apart, and hit it a couple times before it would work, but I fixed it, woohoo!
watchonwrist.jpg
Do any of you have a Stempo watch? If so, I'd be enlightened to learn more about them, but I'd also like to see if any of you have any vintage digital watches you want to show! Thanks!

·
Registered
5,530 Posts
Hey! I thought I'd share a Stempo vintage digital watch I picked up from a local thrift shop for 50¢, Stempo seems to be a fairly unknown brand, and I couldn't even find this watch online, so here it is, I had to replace a battery, take it all apart, and hit it a couple times before it would work, but I fixed it, woohoo!
View attachment 12238474
Do any of you have a Stempo watch? If so, I'd be enlightened to learn more about them, but I'd also like to see if any of you have any vintage digital watches you want to show! Thanks!
Nice rescue

You could take a look here,
Vintage Digitals, a different way of showing the time

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...eek.com/showthread.php?t=2830738&share_type=t

Matt

Brought to you by HYPNOTOAD

1 - 2 of 2 Posts