Discussion Starter #6
I need your permission to get access.
Have you got a Google Drive account?
You need one to access the files.

·
Banned
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone else having trouble with the files?
There appears to be either some minor corruption within some, or my system can't cope with them.
If there are others with problems, please state what and which and I will try to get them sorted out.

Thanks to my buddy Will Smith for sending these to me in the first place. This guy does so much for other watch communities without prompting, and he never gets the kudos.
Not this time! :)

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Have you got a Google Drive account?
You need one to access the files.
Yes, I do. But I also need your approval for each and every single file :-( Wouldn't it be possible to just upload them straight into the forum? Afaik this works for pdfs as well as for jpgs, no?

Best,
Andreas

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I just read them for the interviews, really.
I actually used this phrase myself ;-) ... but I can't make out what it means in this context...?

Best,
Tomcat

... who knows that there are few things worse than an audience to whom you have to explain a joke ... ;-)

·
Banned
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,784 Posts

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
Sorry no it still says "You need permission".

Yeah I got a Google Drive account.
Same with me. They are not 'public' evidently... I guess. I don't use drive enough to help much.

·
Banned
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What do you mean, "not 'public' evidently"?
I don't know what to do with the verdammt things, I can access it no problem, maybe the guy who sent them to me can help.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts

·
Registered
13,428 Posts
Same with me. They are not 'public' evidently... I guess. I don't use drive enough to help much.
You need to get access from the owner.
I have them all if WUS wants to upload them

·
Banned
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
17,901 Posts
In that case, if you need permission from the owner over there, I guess the issue of whether transferring them here without further ado, i.e. without asking the owner should perhaps be addressed?!! :think:

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
As I understood it these files are public domain. It's just that in order to access them on Google Drive you need to be granted access to each individual file by the owner of the cloudspace.

Please check in the thread linked here. In posts 3, 5 7 and 8 I uploaded the pdfs that could be uploaded. The rest is too big to upload. Somone an idea?

Best,
Tomcat

1 - 20 of 44 Posts