WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found both of these on ebay. Both have qualities I like. What do you all think?

CASIO RFT-100-1V vs. DW56RT-1V

I like how one is a G-Shock and 200 meters. but i like how the other one has a vibration to the alarms and interval timers. Anyone know of other watches with Interval Timers??

Thanks Guys,

James

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
The G-056 also has an interval timer.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I was orignally looking at this watch, Then i got onto the interval timer kick for my workouts and stopped looking at it. I just reread the Tech Specs and I didn't realize that it had auto repeat and then 5 of them. So i think i might be able to use that as an interval timer. The thing i like about the ref timers is how i can set the interval CDTs to different times. Such as 1 min of working out and 30 secs of est and just have that going back and forth. Not sure if this one can do it yet. i'll have to check it out.

thanks,

james

·
Registered
4,619 Posts

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Which watch do you use for that??

james
I was using the G-056 polygon shown above, but I'll now be using the DW-56RTB referee timer.

This isn't the best example, but the basic version with the normal display might appeal more.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was using the G-056 polygon shown above, but I'll now be using the DW-56RTB referee timer.

This isn't the best example, but the basic version with the normal display might appeal more.

so you have a ref timer?? Do u think this interval stuff would work with the 7700??

James

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
so you have a ref timer?? Do u think this interval stuff would work with the 7700??

James
That's my ref timer in the photo. I've no idea about the 7700. "2 timers with repeat" sound like they might, which should be ok if you can set the seconds as well as minutes. I would say the referee timer is better though, as you have 9 intervals which can run once or be repeated (or if you want less than 9 leave them on zero and they'll be ignored). That means you could have more variety of different times set than just 2, should you ever need to.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
The CDTs on the 7700 that I have (Kawasaki) will run one after the other for a total of 5 cycles and both are able to have hr, min and sec set on them. I'm always puzzled why they limit the # of repeat cycles but I confirmed it today, it will need to be restarted after the 5th time through them both.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts