WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sixty seconds with one of your moderators, DragonJade.

How many watches do you have?
If I include ones that are missing straps and batteries, around 30.

What’s the most talked about thing currently in the Moderators’ Forum?
Thomas the Tank Engine.

What did you have for breakfast?
Toast, fried egg, sausages.

What are you reading at the moment?
I’ve got two books on the go at the moment; Smiley’s People by John le Carré and The Odyssey by Homer (not Simpson).

Would you rather be a Kung Fu master or Godzilla?
Kung Fu master for sure. I’d be able 3” punch Godzilla back to his island if ever gave me any grief.

If you have four oranges in one hand and six apples in the other hand, what do you have?
Pretty big hands.

Do you want more? Do you want to ask DragonJade a question? Post below and a selection of your questions will be answered in due course.

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
What is your grail watch, G-Shock or otherwise?

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is your grail watch, G-Shock or otherwise?
There are lots and lots and lots and lots of watches I'd like to get to help complete my collection. I'd like to get a skeleton, a Russian, a 24h, a Yes Watch...but the one watch I've wanted since I was a wee dragon is a Breitling Emergency. I didn't even know the name of the watch till I joined WUS.

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Nice...you read :-!.

I'll add a question: what watch sticks out to you as the biggest regret of selling?

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what watch sticks out to you as the biggest regret of selling?
No regrets. All the watches I've sold on have been for practical reasons; too many of the same model, too big, didn't like it after I received it, etc. The nicest one I've sold and don't have a duplicate of is the Raysman:

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you live in Japan? If so, what city?

Where are you from originally?
I live just outside of Tokyo metropolis, 16 minutes walk. Originally from the UK.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Do you like Godzilla movies, if so what is your favorite?

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you like Godzilla movies, if so what is your favorite?
I saw all the early Japanese ones many years ago. Liked them a lot. I can't say which is my favourite as I don't remember them all, but the one that sticks in my mind the most is the one with the alien cockroaches. Haven't seen any of the modern ones.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I saw all the early Japanese ones many years ago. Liked them a lot. I can't say which is my favourite as I don't remember them all, but the one that sticks in my mind the most is the one with the alien cockroaches. Haven't seen any of the modern ones.
I've got them all on DVD, my favorite is Godzilla vs Monster Zero.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
What do you like most, and least, about being a moderator?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts