WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Watch Gurus,

This is Ajith from Bangalore, India. I joined today even though, I have a been a silent observer of this Forum for quite some time now.

I am glad of be part of World's largest Watch Forum :) !

I have a query along with my Intro.

I am posting a Watch, it's a Vintage Tissot - PR 516 GL. IMG-20130831-WA0001.jpg

I would your Expert Opinion on the following :

a. Approximate Age of the Watch.
b. Estimate Value in USD.

Thanks in Advance :)

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Normally, I'd guestimate that the real value of this would be chiefly sentimental, but a few bucks probably stretches a lot further in India than it does some other places. I would check ebay auctions to see if anything similar has been sold over there to give you a better idea of its age and value.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Normally, I'd guestimate that the real value of this would be chiefly sentimental, but a few bucks probably stretches a lot further in India than it does some other places. I would check ebay auctions to see if anything similar has been sold over there to give you a better idea of its age and value.
Thank You so much. Highly Appreciated :)

·
Registered
23,771 Posts

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
There are many threads on this model - and similar - on the Tissot forum. Ray is right - very early '70's with the dedicated bracelet, although the case syle was used for years and many models w/ regular lugs. The value is more than sentimental, these actually sell on the bay, but don't plan on too much.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There are many threads on this model - and similar - on the Tissot forum. Ray is right - very early '70's with the dedicated bracelet, although the case syle was used for years and many models w/ regular lugs. The value is more than sentimental, these actually sell on the bay, but don't plan on too much.
Thank You all.

Great to know that it's around 40 Years old :) Came as a Gift. Will keep it for Sure :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts