WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! I am not new to watches although very new to G-Shocks. I got my first a few days ago (Frogman Black Helios) and am already looking to pick up another G-Shock. And I thought I'd be saving money by switching from mechanical watches to G-Shocks!! They seem to be very addictive, kinda like potato chips.... I work in law enforcement in the Puget Sound area near Seattle, assigned to detectives & the Marine Unit (get to take the boat out once in a while). Anyways, hello to all & be seeing you around the forum! Regards--->Scott

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Hi IslandCop, welcome to the family. If your first G is a Frogman, then it will most definitely not be your last. G-Shocks are low in calories too and go well with almost all types of beer.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hi Scott Welcome to the forum
I was in Seattle on holiday this time last year a beautiful part of the world.
I remember taking a ferry across the puget sound and visited Port Angeles and the Olympic Mountains.:-!
You also have a interesting job.
I'm sure you will buy many more G-shocks in the future.
Kev

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Hi Scott.. and welcome to our little piece of the world.

G-Shocks are quite fun and don't break the bank. Oh, as a word of warning.. someone around here is trying to peddle a secret handshake... make sure your ready for the encounter... :-d

-Gawain

ps. A lot of pistol shooters here and a few fellow officers hang out.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Welcome to my Frogworld. Once a Frogman, always a Frogman.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts