WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all,

My name is Martin, and I have just signed up to watchuseek. I've had a good look around - mostly the Diver's and German forums - and the standard of discussion seems high, and everyone friendly. I hope my posts will contribute positively to the community.

My first post is for any Sinn Arktis owners. I recently got the call that my place on the U1 waiting list had been reached, but as my wife had just lost her job, I wasn't able to proceed. This may have been fortuitous though, because I have now developed a real liking for the Arktis, and when finances permit, may consider it over the U1. In the interim, can any Arktis owners give me their thoughts? Wrist shots will also be appreciated, as I have only ever seen the stock Sinn images, and on watchbuys. Thanks!

Martin

·
Registered
11,687 Posts
Glad to have you aboard, Martin! |>

I've owned a number of different Sinn watches in the past, but never the Arktis so I can't comment on it except to say that it's a fine looking watch and I wouldn't mind owning one. I especially like the color of the dial. ;-)

G

·
Hi Martin, can´t help with a shot of the Arktis but I am sure the Sinners on the Sinn Forum here on WUS will help you out ;-)

Welcome to the world of WUS, I hope you enjoyed your stays up to now. Come in often :-!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Hi Lord Sinclair, and welcome.

I did own the Arktis, my dad is wearing it now, and I can tell you it is a beauty!
The dial is a work of art, and must be seen in real life, the Sinn pics certainly do not do it any justice.
Maybe someone has some digital camera shots, i am to old fashioned to own one.
If they made it in a polished tegiment case so it wouldn't scratch, it would be my all time favorite watch, and would buy it again.
Go for it, in my humble opinion.

Cheers,

Daddel.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Welcome to the WUS forums! The Arktis blue dial is fantastic! The main problem that I have with the watch is the bezel choice. If Sinn were to use a black bezel similar to the EZM1/EZM3 or a black bezel from the 103STSA, the watch would be perfect. I just dislike the jagged steel bezel. :silver

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.