WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, I wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I'm new to the watch community, having spent a lot of time and dollars in traditional stick and string archery. I've decided to sell off a few custom bows and indulge myself with some moderately priced watches. I must say, having lurked on the site for a couple of months, this is a fascinating pursuit! I live in the Huntsville, Alabama area and work in the IT field. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
An avid bowhunter here also...welcome aboard :)

Make your choices carefully, do lots of research, spend your money wisely....it will all be gone soon :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This all got started for me about a year ago when I received a VSA quartz Chrono Classic from my employer. I hadn't worn a watch in years, but that got the ball rolling. Just purchased a Gen I Orange Monster form Marc at Island Watch. I've sold off a couple of my Wes Wallace Mentors and have about a grand stashed away, just biding my time until I see something I can't live without. As with most of us, I have more wants than disposable income, so you'll not see me pursuing high end watches.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts