WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear WUS-Members!

After consultation with the admin Mike, I am very pleased to be able to introduce the NOMOS Watch Club to this forum.
rsz_1nomoswatchclub_logo_klein.png

I have founded the NOMOS Watch Club in 2017, after I received my first NOMOS watch as a graduation gift. First on Instagram, then in form of a Facebook Group and finally a webpage with Blog. During this time, the NOMOS Watch Club has established itself among NOMOS enthusiasts and those, who'd like to become one: With over 3000 followers on instagram and over 1000 members in the Facebook group. Now I also would like to establish the NOMOS Watch Club in this Forum.

Since I've visited people from NOMOS at Baselworld 2019, the fan club is officially acknowledged by NOMOS Glashütte, but operates and blogs independently from the brand. After Baselworld, I got invited to Berlinerblau GmbH in Berlin, where I've held an Interview with Thomas Höhnel, NOMOS product designer. The questions for this interview were collected by the NOMOS Watch Club members in the Facebook group. In Future, I'd like to collect questions for future interviews and share my stories and blog posts also here in the Watchuseek Forum. My next journey will take me to the heart of NOMOS in Glashütte, I can't wait! :)

So far I've written the following blog articles:

If you own-, want to own-, or are just interested in NOMOS Watches, you're already a member of the NOMOS family and thus a member of the NOMOS Watch Club :-!

Thank you and enjoy the read!

NOMOS Ahoi Atlantic Date Banner NOMOS Watch Club.jpg

·
Registered
354 Posts
I already follow you on Insta!
So should we save your Internet blog or is it more up to date on Facebook? Insta?

𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 @𝘫𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘯.𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Julien! Good to see you here! As I see, I follow you as well ;)

So should we save your Internet blog or is it more up to date on Facebook? Insta?
All channels are up to date equally. Blog posts are announced on Instagram as well as on Facebook. The Instagram account is for sharing own- and others NOMOS pictures. The Facebook group allows some interaction with others. The Internet blog is for more in depth reviews and comments, future interviews with NOMOS Glashütte but as well as with other NOMOS enthusiasts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts