WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings all!

I'm not sure if anyone has posted details of our current F71 Vintage Dive Watch Project, so here they are. The total cost of a watch is $350 plus shipping and we have started collecting deposits of US$175. Please click this link for more details and feel free to join us.
14. F71 Vintage Dive Watch Deposit Payment

Our prototype watches should be ready in April to May and ETA for final production watches is August to September, 2018. Our manufacturer produces watches for a number of well-known micro brands and they are renowned for their excellent quality and awesome lume!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Metal Logo Silver

Here are our 3D renders.
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Fashion accessory Jewellery
Black Analog watch Watch Font Darkness
Games Font Analog watch Fashion accessory Watch
Black Clock Font Darkness

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
:-!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Nice work. Best wishes for the project.

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
I'm in for a black! A manufacturer that makes many of todays micros is creating the watch...all for 350.00...cmon people...join us for a sweet watch and fun project...

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
A bit Oris-ish but a good looking watch. At 40mm it won't be like a hockey puck on the wrist and that bracelet looks classy.

·
Registered
13,221 Posts
My guess based on the drawings is that it is coming from the Borealis factory...that's a good thing.

Good looking value and initiative, not my cuppa though I think.

Enjoy those that go in on it.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
My guess based on the drawings is that it is coming from the Borealis factory...that's a good thing.

Good looking value and initiative, not my cuppa though I think.

Enjoy those that go in on it.
I'm not too sure who makes the Borealis watches.

I can say though, this is a fully custom design. The case, bezel, dial, etc. are all unique, nothing off-the-shelf or already designed for other watches and brands.

A few more from KJ....with the Bor bracelet

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
I came in here to post my newest renders with the bracelet, but you already beat me to it! I'll just have to settle for quoting them ;)

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
It is possible the midcase is off-the-shelf big crown Sub homage, but the overall design is more than original enough for me at the price point. Bravo. It also looks like they're doing the domed crystal perfectly by diverging the angle of the inner and outer crystal at the edges like the vintage tropic/super-dome Subs. Very, very tempted...

I'm not too sure who makes the Borealis watches.

I can say though, this is a fully custom design. The case, bezel, dial, etc. are all unique, nothing off-the-shelf or already designed for other watches and brands.

I came in here to post my newest renders with the bracelet, but you already beat me to it! I'll just have to settle for quoting them ;)

·
Premium Member
7,385 Posts
The vintage lume version is really nice, and if I hadn't already blown my 2018 watch budget, I would be all over it!

time to thin the herd perhaps!

Analog watch Watch Metal Clock Fashion accessory

1 - 20 of 82 Posts