1. I really like the overall design of the watch - it's great to see something besides just another submariner knockoff - but the size is a bit too large for me. That said, I believe larger watches still sell better than smaller ones, so this is just my own tastes speaking. I would prefer 38-40mm for a dive watch, but that may or or may not be the best marketing decision for you.Here are some images and the specs for our dive watches which are currently available (with the exception of the orange model, which is sold out). We will also be releasing a chronograph (based of our of dive watch design) and announcing completely new model family later this year.[/B]
2. I'd need to see it in person, but I'm a little unsure of the square pattern on the dial. I like that you have some texturing on the dial - I'm just not sure that I want a square within a circle. It is understated (which I like), so it seems very likely has a different appearance in person rather than in a zoomed-in photograph.
3. As others have stated, 'Swiss Watch Company' is a bit much to have on the dial; I don't have a problem with the name itself, but I think having just the logo on the front (without the text) would look better.
4. I absolutely love the design of the bezel.
5. I love the orange chapter ring on the black watch. I'm not usually a fan of orange, but that looks like just the right amount of color to be bold without 'shouting' visually.
6. Normally, I want the date complication to match the color of the dial; in this case, the white date complication seems to take the place of the hour marker and make the dial more balanced. I'm a bit unsure on this one - I have dueling OCD on whether my desire to have the date match the dial outweighs the balance between the 9 o'clock hour marker and the date complication.