·
Registered
354 Posts
Some wrist shots

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
380 Posts
Was in the middle on fitting the bracelet when I noticed that one of the spring bars looks like 21mm instead of 20... scratched the back of the lugs a bit until I looked closer and saw that it would never fit...
Pretty disappointed there. Also, I would rather have a spare set of spring bars than the watch roll - I had 5o reuse the ones from the strap.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
380 Posts
Does the bracelet give it a dressier feel? Pins or screws? Also, how are the micro adjustments?
For me bracelet is sports not dress. But the bracelet is light, very comfortable, looks good and I love the taper. The clasp only has 2 micro adjusts. You need a 1.4mm flat head to size the bracelet. One of the screws is so tight that I could not remove it...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
354 Posts
Here we are.
I had to find a real 20mm spring bar for this one. The OEM springbar on the native strap does not fit.

Gives it a sportier look.
Very very nice

·
Registered
354 Posts
Comparisons against traditional luxury watches.

Very pleased with this watch here.
Will share a comparison of this with the Dan Henry 1964 panda later.

·
Registered
354 Posts
It was unique to the kickstarter as I understood it. Pity because it is in my opinion the most attractive.
I agree the blue indeed is the most attractive. The panda a second favourite of mine.
Pre-orders will be open from tomorrow
Let's hope the blue is offered again

Good luck

Reactions: MAEN_Watches

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #134

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Nice one! I was just about to pull the trigger on a blue Hudson but this changes the situation completely! Do I have to order both now?
Just go ahead and order both and be done :) .
I really like my blue Hudson MKIII. I like it so much I'm considering ordering the new MKIII in all black because they just changed it, doing away with the red triangle and red on the hour hand (no date only). Looks clean!
Maen Hudson 38 MKIII 5 resized.jpg

·
Registered
6,090 Posts

·
Registered
6,090 Posts
Yes! Still the Top Grade Decorated movement! On this page you can find all specs: https://www.maenwatches.com/pages/skymaster
Thanks, I didn't think to click out to the main page. :-d

Great news. |> I don't recall the original preorder price, but I am happy to see that even this later round of orders offers an exceptional price for that level of movement.

121 - 140 of 180 Posts