WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

141 - 160 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Anyone who was not part of the first shipping group gotten any update in the last week?
I haven't seen any other updates. I've been checking their spreadsheet to see if my backer number has been added but not yet. I did get a DHL confirmation email a little while ago but no tracking number. I assume they're still waiting on another shipment of finished watches to come in.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
I haven't seen any other updates. I've been checking their spreadsheet to see if my backer number has been added but not yet. I did get a DHL confirmation email a little while ago but no tracking number. I assume they're still waiting on another shipment of finished watches to come in.
Nothing on my side here, but I also have two watches coming.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Nothing on my side here, but I also have two watches coming.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I couldn't find any photos of the clasp on the production bracelet. Can one of you kind gentlemen please post some photos of the clasp?

·
Registered
357 Posts
I couldn't find any photos of the clasp on the production bracelet. Can one of you kind gentlemen please post some photos of the clasp?
Here they are.
However, I've placed it on my oyster bracelet instead.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Thanks! Looks like the clasp manufacturer just tilted the "E" instead of copying the italic font style as the logo on the dial?

Nice oyster by the way:-!

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Tripled. Though I am still waiting for mine to arrive.
What combos are u waiting on to arrive?

Reactions: Kvam

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
What combos are u waiting on to arrive?

A reverse panda and the gray one. Only update I have gotten was that they had some quality control issues and will back to me with an update in a few weeks.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Good luck on the wait.
But It is worth the wait, Promise!
Do put pics up once you get them

Reactions: Kvam

·
Registered
35 Posts
Damn... These things look absolutely killer... Are the subdials on the reverse panda that creamy in person? They said mine had a QC issue. I really don't care about waiting as long as the end product is superlative. Nothing drives me more crazy than misaligned hands on a chronograph.

I had ordered the sapphire but quickly switched to hesalite fearing the blue AR might be too loud. Also not a fan of the "white ring" you get around the edge of the dial with sapphire.

Iceman... That blue dial is legendary. The blue AR actually adds to the look there

·
Registered
357 Posts
Double post

141 - 160 of 195 Posts