'REIWA' BY HAJIME ASAOKA
As the first Hajime design to be introduced in the new reign of Emperor Naruhito, the new Kurono Classic is nicknamed 'Reiwa'. Its complex two-part dial provides a glint of metallic sophistication at the periphery - off-set by the serenity of a perfect solid-colored center. The watch is paired with a genuine crocodile strap, and is aimed at more discerning collectors.
The Reiwa's dial is much harder to manufacture as it features a dial that blends metallic and non-metallic components seamlessly. KURONO is proudly made in Japan, hand assembled, and remains limited in production at just 50 pieces per dial variant. Variants, once sold out, will not be reintroduced in the future.
'Reiwa' continues its mission to deliver to watch collectors outside Japan a more accessible timepiece that shares the design DNA of Hajime Asaoka's exclusive atelier watches, but at a more affordable price.
“It has always been my wish to make my designs more accessible to a wider audience, and especially those that are just starting out in watch appreciation, or as a complement to their existing handmade Hajime Asaoka atelier watch.”
- Limited to 50 pieces per dial variant
- Mechanical automatic winding, MIYOTA 90S5 PREMIUM
- Unique two-process dial in metallic and solid finish
- Sapphire glass
- Solid caseback design - signed by Hajime Asaoka
- 24 jewels, 28,800 vibrations / hour, power reserve 40 hours
- Waterproof to 3 ATM
- 316L high-polished 37mm stainless steel case, hands & indices
- Black crocodile leather band (20/18)
- Made in Japan
MSRP at $2,190 excl. applicable taxes
For more information please visit https://kuronotokyo.com/