WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I really dig the white wolf. Wow. I’d also like a black bezel version of it though but the white definitely pops. I wish there was a way I could see one in person.

·
Registered
8,744 Posts
Very cool looking watches. |>

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Just pre-ordered the Yellow Rally; I was wandering around on another thread on this F74 and saw it - DONE! I have ALWAYS ALL WAYS wanted an original or reissue Jenny Caribbean in Yellow, but have always been off-put by the date window. I can't EVEN remember the last time I was THIS excited about a watch - OUTSTANDING offering!

·
Registered
7,976 Posts
The "white wolf" is 11mm but what about the rally models? The regular Compression models available on the Zodiac site are to 14mm? I'm not complaining as mine doesn't feel overly thick.
Hi Rob,

Don't think Fergfour's question has been answered yet. What is the height/thickness of the Rally models? I'm interested myself.

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Hi Rob,

Don't think Fergfour's question has been answered yet. What is the height/thickness of the Rally models? I'm interested myself.
I should have checked when I was at the event lol, but it felt the same as my other models....which is not saying much as it have some that are 11 and some 13 and some 14!

brash

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Here's another question for Rob the next time he logs in: What is the lume on this watch - C1, C3, or "Vintage Radium"? I can't really tell from any of the pics or online reviews...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I like the lume color they used on the prototype “white wolf” and wouldn’t mind if it stayed that way. Definitely hope it glows all night long though.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I called and spoke to Rob at Topper yesterday - great guy! He's not sure what/which luminous is going to be used on these, only that it will look "white" during the day - YaY! That means that it will likely be either BGW9, C3, or (unlikely IMHO) C1...

The only reason that I say that C1 is unlikely is that it seems like most manufacturers are going away from C1 due to its lack of "staying power" - someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this. The GOOD news is that it categorically will NOT be "Vintage Radium" in any of its variations!

·
Vendor
16,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Hi guys, I wanted to jump in on the thread. I wanted to confirm that the Lume on the White Wolf will be BG-W9. (As well as the Other two watches) We are hoping to have updated prototypes from Zodiac later this month. I know we are all looking forward to seeing them as soon as possible, and will post as soon as I have them.

In the meantime here are a few photos of the Blue Rally Prototype. I hope you like how it has turned out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Great looking watch! It looks like it has a long L to L though unless the pictures are deceiving.

Love the hand set and bezel, very unique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 123 Posts