WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 60 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
That Blue Rally Seawolf is one sexy looking watch.

·
Registered
693 Posts
All 3 of these are super special watches Rob. Great job on them! The White Wolf though is something else. I'm having a real hard time not pulling the PO trigger on it...

Has the updated prototype for it come in yet?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
*I* received an update from Topper a couple weeks ago indicating that the one I ordered (No Date with yellow "rally" bezel) has been pushed out from March-April to May-June:
normal_SeaWolf1.jpg

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I've thrown my hat (money) in the ring for the "White Wolf".

I was weighing up whether to get the Monta Oceanking or the Tourby Lawless 40, which @boatswain is close to doing one of his excellent reviews on but I guess this watch is different enough to convince me to buy 2 new divers o|

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just joined the pre-order for the White Wolf. I have wanted to buy one of the the vintage Sea Wolfs, but I think this will satisfy that while being a new watch that I don't have to worry about as much. I bought one of the Aerospace GMT's through Topper a little while back and have been loving it so far, so thought this one would be just as satisfying.

·
Registered
548 Posts
So just out of curiosity I put the yellow version in my cart and continued to add quantity until it stopped. It let me put 50 of them in my cart.

Fyi I could only put 2 of the white sea wolfs in my cart. So it looks like those are almost gone!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
So just out of curiosity I put the yellow version in my cart and continued to add quantity until it stopped. It let me put 50 of them in my cart.

Fyi I could only put 2 of the white sea wolfs in my cart. So it looks like those are almost gone!

Now THAT's funny! I've done the same thing myself, albeit only putting a single one of each into my (imaginary) cart, LOL. FWIW, I have the yellow rally on order (and will hopefully receive in the next few weeks!) - I knew the day I ordered that one that it would be the least popular of the trio. I continue my "outlier" existence - as they say, there's an azz for every seat!

Reactions: pdsf and Jimbo85281

·
Registered
548 Posts
Now THAT's funny! I've done the same thing myself, albeit only putting a single one of each into my (imaginary) cart, LOL. FWIW, I have the yellow rally on order (and will hopefully receive in the next few weeks!) - I knew the day I ordered that one that it would be the least popular of the trio. I continue my "outlier" existence - as they say, there's an azz for every seat!
I think the yellow version is the most striking as well. It's the one I was immediately drawn to. You'll never see anything else like it.

I tested the blue and white rally version and I was able to add 48 of them to my cart. I'm a little surprised these haven't sold in bigger numbers. Frankly I was shocked that there were still ANY available when I checked the site considering how well the previous topper versions sold.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I was surprised too! It's just "unique enough" in any of the three iterations to catch even your OWN eye(s) every day, but not TOO unique IMHO that you wake up one morning and go "WTF was *I* thinking?!" The drilled lugs were the icing on the cake for me - don't like THAT bracelet? Easy Peasy to change out - though I think that the "expansion feature" of that bracelet is gonna make it too cool for school! I had that on my ZRC Grands Fonds - VERY comfortable!

Reactions: Jimbo85281

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
I too have the yellow jacket on order. I'll suspect once they hit the street and people see real pics, they will disappear fast.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sweet a fellow red owner....I see very few of these.

Oh hey.....howd that gmt sneak in there!

Nice! First one I have seen on here. How'd you like it?

Is that a Barton bands elite strap? Looks good. I usually wear mine in a tropic but I'm digging it on this MN strap.

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
You better decide fast. I have a feeling you may see one VERY soon....and there might be about....2 left for preorder available.....just sayin

41 - 60 of 123 Posts