WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Watchuseek proudly presents: TWCO® Technical Watches!

Robbert Suurland, owner of the brand, says:
It is fantastic to finally see our brand fully realized and launched. We are very much looking forward to seeing the response from the customers to our unique designs and philosophy. It all started with a study Watchmaking & Horology, combined with an absolute passion for watches. When this passion together with a clear philosophy on quality and design was combined with vision and opportunity: nice things can happen!
Robbert started his new business out of a true and passionate love for watches. The 20 year old, is in his fourth and final year of the Watchmaking and Horology Studies at "Vakschool Schoonhoven", a renowned college in The Netherlands.

The introduction of the TWCO® collection starts with the Sea Rescue Diver range, a classic 60 ATM/600 meter SS diver.

TWCO Sea Rescue Diver, Bracelet.jpg

About TWCO
TWCO® is a contemporary watch brand specializing in high quality professional watches. Their watches combine an outstanding design with quality utilizing top tier materials and craftsmanship! Professional watches made for professionals and enthusiasts!

TWCO® Watches are only available online.
TWCO® always stands for:
• Outstanding in design, quality, philosophy and approach!
• Professional watches made for both professionals and enthusiasts!

Related link: twcowatches.com
Picture: copyright by TWCO®

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Hi Buzz,

Close but not "the real thing"!

PS. Well found!
I do not understand. Is this site related to you? Is that a TWCO watch on the page?

It looks like a nice watch, but I hate being teased. I need some pictures and size information.

Good luck either way.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Where can I get an amateur watch?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Always interested in new stuff, and looking forward to seeing your designs. I assume the unveiling will at least be linked from this thread? Subscribing now.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I will keep an eye on this tomorrow and into the future. Bookmarking twcowatches.com!

·
Registered
20,990 Posts
Very good looking watch. Nice that it has some actual military ties instead of just looking tough.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts