WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UNIQ-thunderbolt.jpg

UNIQ Ltd. was established by Transportation Designer Zviad Tsikolia in order to create unique, limited edition, high quality Swiss Made watches. Each model must be outstanding and part of a private collection. Moreover these series of watches should be affordable for the consumer. UNIQ dedicate their watches to those vehicles, planes, ships, that played a significant role in the world of history.

More information at Uniq Watches

About Zviad Tsikolia
He is a Georgian designer with more than 20 years of experience in Industrial and Transportation design. In 1997 the Bugatti Concept Car designed by Zviad Tsikolia was exhibited at the Frankfurt Autoshow. After that successfull exhibition he continiued to work in transportation design and made some famous manufacturers projects and Luxury Russo-Baltique Impression that has been exhibited at Villa D'Este in 2006 and Geneva motor show in 2007. He continiued to work in Japan company DCI as senior designer. Than he returned to Georgia equiped with special experience. Now he is a freelancer and cooperates with companies from around the world.

ZVIAD's PHILOSOPHY: 'To be a chain between past, present and the future! Designers should make PHILOSOPHIES not a product!'

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Interesting designs, they could easily make the one with the two rings into an Apple version and sell it through Apple stores to Mac lovers! I like the retro checkered flag watch too, but not sure if I'd ever own one.

Reactions: UNIQ

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
The m21 is a very clean Deco look very interesting

·
Registered
35 Posts
GAF.jpg

THANKS TO ALL for comments! I'll try do not disappointing You. This is the first prototype of GAF watch (especially made for Georgian Armed Forces) that I've got few days ago.

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
The M21 looks like it could be a stunning watch, IRL.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
That P47 Thunderbolt is a very nice piece but it's not featured in the UNIQ web page. Is it a discontinued model?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Those are some beatiful watches. However, and someone feel free to smack me if I'm out of line here, but the brand name almost kills it for me. No matter which way I'm looking at it, I see "Eunuch" (if you pronounce it literally), i.e. - a castrated male. OR it is really meant to be a ply on the word "Unique". I'm sorry, if the watch is unique, I will appreciate it for that fact, you don't need to tell me. It seems like "juicy" on sweatpants. If your backside really is Juicy, I will make note of it...the fact that you are telling me it is implies that it is not in fact, "juicy".

These watches do look unique, but the name makes me think they're trying to hard?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi to all!
Thanks for Your comments!
P-47 is the future project and we hope it will be developed before end of this year. Price will be around US$ 430-450. Designing is not finished yet. I want to add some special details that gives to this watch more UNIQ looking.
So now regarding brand name, if somebody feels its self not so good and has special imaginations my apologize! I can just recommend do not read the name.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Don't get me wrong, the pieces look great, the name just rubs me a little the wrong way. I might be the only person who feels this way so don't go changing things on my accord!

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
UNIQ: That P47 would definitely be my style - I await news of actual production!

Question - Many international lines are now being blurred in the watch manufacturing industry. I've looked seriously at German assembled watches with Russian movements. I own a watch that was designed and marketed in Switzerland, has a Japanese movement and was assembled in China. I'm curious to know the roots of your production. What movements are projected and where are the watches being assembled?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts