WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone...just wanted to introduce myself. I mostly hang around in the Rolex forum but GJ pointed out this area that I didn't even know existed. I'm actually a photog by trade...mostly sports with a cycling emphasis and the occasional landscape, animal, etc. Glad to see there's a pretty thriving area for photography on this board! Here's a few of my shots...hope you enjoy...

And one of the watch for fun... ;-)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Thanks for visiting us Charles..:-! :-!

Gorgeous pictures you made there..:gold :gold :gold

Enjoy your stay here..;-)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Charles!!!!! |> :thanks for sharing the shots!!!! I love the two above pictures!!!!!!! :gold |> :-! :gold |> :-!

Please stay around and share some more of your wonderful work!!!!!!!!!! |> |> |> |> |> |> |> |> |> |> |>

Stephen
Thanks very much! The first one is sunrise at the top of Haleakala in Maui...approx 10k feet. The second one was pretty special...that was a private function performance of Cirque du Soleil that I was able to photograph. Truly a once in a lifetime opportunity since it's generally no cameras allowed, period.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Thanks very much! The first one is sunrise at the top of Haleakala in Maui...approx 10k feet. The second one was pretty special...that was a private function performance of Cirque du Soleil that I was able to photograph. Truly a once in a lifetime opportunity since it's generally no cameras allowed, period.
:p Charles!!!!!! |> |> |> Again :thanks for sharing and keep them coming!!!!! |> |> |> |>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts