WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have been coaxed into signing up here by a couple of people, so here I am.

I'm a member of a couple of British watch forums and until very recently I was an anti-digital snob. Never wore one, never owned one. Then about a month ago my friend came back from the States and brought me a DW-5600E which I initially dismissed but, admittedly, the more I wore it the more I liked it.

I daresay it won't ever have the same status in my collection as my mechanicals but I've found it to be a very useful and hard-wearing tool. So much so, in fact, that today I ordered myself a new black Mudman.

Anyway I think that's all I have to say at the moment. Looking forward to posting on here too :)

Colin
Glasgow, UK
(but soon to be The Hague, Holland).

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I'm a member of a couple of British watch forums and until very recently I was an anti-digital snob. Never wore one, never owned one. Then about a month ago my friend came back from the States and brought me a DW-5600E which I initially dismissed but, admittedly, the more I wore it the more I liked it.
I KNOW YOU! ;-)

Welcome to group therapy for "cheap plastic and printed circuit" lovers. :)

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Welcome aboard Colin!

You know, many members of our esteemed community here have converted just a couple mechanicals into a bevy of G-Shocks.... ;-) This place and these watches can become addicting. Better watch yerself.

Enjoy your stay!

-Gawain

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Glad to see you here, Colin:-! I was quite impressed by your open-mindedness on TZ-UK when you first got your G:-! I'm a firm believer that there is a space in every WIS' watchbox for at least one Gb-)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts