WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm Kwan from Malaysia and Australia.
A big shout out to Ernie and all of the members for building such an awesome resource! :-! Kudos to all involved!
I keen to contribute to the watch community between working :D, studying:p and travelling |>.

Regards,

Kwan (cxk216)

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Welcome Kwan!

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
14,905 Posts
Welcome aboard Kwan, tell us a bit about yourself and what watches you have an interest in, cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome aboard Kwan, tell us a bit about yourself and what watches you have an interest in, cheers
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Auto-correct has revised my name (Kuan) :p.

I'm a student and recreational documentary filmmaker/ blogger who works part-time in sales.

In my spare time, I visit new areas to sample local cuisine and of course, being exposed to different watch designs. To this end, I have made it (one of) my goals to conquer the 7 Summits (Bass list) from now until July 2019 starting with Mount Kusciosko! Along with me is my trusty Tissot T-Touch II, Timey.

Aside from Timey, I am a big fan of Linde Werdelin for their instrumental timepieces, Romaine Jerome for their authentic exclusivity and Ulysse Nardin for their marine heritage (my father is a sea man).

PS - Fanstasio, I currently own Timey but there'll be a display pic soon :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts