WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I am posting this thread here because I am really new to watches but I have been fascinated by them for quite a long time now. In the past few days I have decided to get a decent watch, but haven't really been looking around. Today when I went on eBay, I clicked on the 50% off ad on the main page and there I found an Invicta watch. I really like it and of course I love the price but somehow the whole thing feels like something is wrong. I searched the official Invicta site for the model number 7374 and this is the model I found - it doesn't look rose gold to me.
So here I am, feeling like the watch on eBay is a Chinese replica of some sort but I don't want to believe that eBay would place a faux watch on an ad campaign on their main page. So I decided to turn to people who know more about watches than I do. I hope someone can help me out here!

Maniello

·
Moderator at Large
53,136 Posts
Buy with confidence, seller is jomashop (check jomashop here on WUS by doing a search or just google). With 69.99 the watch is "correctly" priced. You will exactly get what you paid for - a 69,99 watch. The list price is just a good joke, well, it is an Invicta.

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
JomaShop is honest and it is a $69.00 Chinese watch any day of the week...How good it is....That is the 69 dollar question.
Good luck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the answers! I think I will just pass and keep looking for something I really like

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
The purpose of a watch is to tell time and to do it faithfully. You can depend on a Seiko....Or so allot of people tell me.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Maniello, all that matters is that YOU like the watch. Any watch will tell the time. At 69.00 that seems like a good price for that particular Invicta. Buy and enjoy your watch!

·
Registered
171 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts