WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have invicta 8926 nh35 and i am very happy...but where is beeter invicta 9937?i know swiss movement...any else?better quality?bracelet?
worth the extra money?
because i see invicta 8926 has flame fusion like 9937..and seiko movement is great after one month now...
i need opinios....

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Bracelet and case finish is better imo. Lume is probably not much better, but is alright. If you are able to find a 9937 used or on sale I think it is worth it. Otherwise, with the FF crystal now, I don't think it's worth the $275-300 it goes for.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
I wouldn't bother with the 9937. I have both the 8926ob and the 9937 and can tell you that while the 9937 is slightly nicer its not worth the extra premium. The bracelet is a little thicker and the movement is a swiss made Sw200 by Sellita which you already knew. It's definitely a nice watch but the slight improvements to the 8926ob over the last year have made it come really close to the 9937. The only other difference that some people tend to not realize is that the hands on the 9937 are sharper and have a more drastic point at the tip whereas the 8926 is mostly uniform until the last few millimeters at the tip. Its by no means a big deal but something to consider that most don't notice. Stick with the 8926, if you want to upgrade look at getting a Steinhart Ocean 1 or Christopher Ward Trident. Both are far better than the 9937 and the price is eerily close.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I bought 8926 and it was a junk, +40 seconds a day in a good day. sometime -40 sec/day.
I sold it and bought 9937 with sellita 26 jewel movement. that thing is + 4, +2 sec a day, within COSC specs without COSC price. Bracelet is solid and nicely made. I never wore it so I can't say about FF crystal durability but Cyclops feel exactly as submariner, 2.5magnifier where 8926 was not as good maybe 1.5.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Victorinox,

I read a lot of reviews about Invicta 8926 and 9937. Although they both looks almost the same but I think the most important part of this 2 watches is the movement. One is japanese movement and 9937 use swiss movement. I found this review very useful: Invicta 9937 Review - Why Pay Full Price?

It has the comparison chart between 9937 and 8926.

·
Registered
49 Posts
The 8926 has 'grown up' as of late and has turned into the budget sub homage steal of the year.

The old Miyota 8215 was pretty crappy, but the NH35a powered versions are really decent and usually well regulated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts