WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of pulling the trigger on an Invicta.

Would most likely obtain a 9212...but need to know if it's a true 24 hr push button start/stop chronograph? Or is the 24hr subdial set up to function some other way?

If it's not a 24 hr chrono, then I'll steer towards the 8928OB that's been on the back burner.

Clarification on the 24 hr chrono aspect appreciated. All comments regarding both watches very appreciated as well.

Thank You and Happy New Year...
Goose.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am almost positive that it is slaved to the main hour hand, meaning that it only tells whether it is morning or night.
Thanks Mike120....
Bummed. Looking for an every day wearer and a Chrongraph that runs longer than a parking meter would've been nice. Guess I'll go blue...8928OldBezel (coin edge).

Been considering this brand for moons now but have been concerned about some of the Invicta quality issues/concerns.

Thanks again, Sir...
Goose.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I have the 9211, same as 9212 but all ss. mike120 is right, it's 24 hour subdial. Also just to mention, Invicta changed the movement in the 9211's a couple years ago and the chrono second hand is the on the subdial. Probably same for the 9212.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Go for the 8926OB! I love mine, it's great! I would get a Speedway, but I hate how Invicta changed the movement. The new movement in the Speedways are the Chronograph seconds is in the subdial, and the actual seconds hand of the watch, is where the chrono hand should be.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks all. Your kind replies steered me to a 8928c. Liking it.
For under a bill, made well and the NH25 mov't is at -5s/24h on it's third day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.