WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a brand new in the box Invicta Diver, this is one from my collection and has never been worn or sized, in fact it still has the plastic on the band and all associated paperwork. I am selling to fund a new truck, so my collection must go (So says my wife!!!) let me know if you are interested, I am asking $100.00 shipped within conus.

Thanks for looking

Howard

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
I have an Invicta 9204. It is 38mm in diameter without the crown and 41 mm with the crown. Can you measure and tell me if this is the same?
A couple more questions:
1. Some sites say this model is sapphire crystal, some mineral - do you know which it is for sure?
2. The center links on the bracelet on the 9204 are polished with the outer links brushed - is it the same on this model or are they all brushed?
3. Is it Japan or Swiss quartz movement?

Thanks!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jason,

This model is listed as being 43mm with the crown, the crystal is mineral, it does not indicate which. The links are just like yours, polished on the center and brushed on the outside links. The movement is Japanese Quartz.

Thanks for your questions and let me know if there is anything else that you wish to know.

Howard

1 - 3 of 3 Posts