WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Invicta 9937OB (No bashing please, I like this watch!) That has a cracked rear case crystal. I am trying to find a parts source to buy another back. Do you have any supplier suggestions?

Second question is do any of you know of Watch Repairs USA? If so, any opinions on them?
Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the watchmaking forum. You'll probably have more luck in the !nv!*[email protected] forums. Good luck. [Choke. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.]
Sorry, pithy, to learn about your weak stomach. Thanks for your helpful post!

Reactions: pantagruel

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL! You guys are harsh! Pic of the case please...

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
This is a look at the back (cracked area of crystal circled in red):
Inv Back2.jpg

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dropped it :-(

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
. . . (not a mall hack) . . .
Ohhhh, that is hurtful. I'm guessing that you've never had to sit at your kiosk all day and plop batteries and not be able to go to food court and hang out at lunch and had to go through mall security in the morning and to listen to the same mall walkers telling you about back when they were young and . . . .

------------------

"why doesn't that come in a 19mm" and "do you have the blue then gray next and then red stripe" and "why can't you buff a sapphire crystal" and "how do they do the brushed finish" and "does this watch make my wrist look small" and "can you fix my sunglasses" and "where is the Abercrombie store" and "you don't have any anodized deployments" and . . .

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pithy's right. Find a local watchmaker (not a mall hack) and they'll be able to replace it.

Right you are! Thanks for the good advice Eidian! I should consult a professional watchmaker! Will do, bye... :-!

Reactions: bvc2005

·
Registered
261 Posts
Ha ha! That was funny.

The reason why those kiosk watch hacks get so many dumb questions is because they resemble the people at the information desk: bored and useless.

"Does this watch make my wrist look small... ", very funny!

Ohhhh, that is hurtful. I'm guessing that you've never had to sit at your kiosk all day and plop batteries and not be able to go to food court and hang out at lunch and had to go through mall security in the morning and to listen to the same mall walkers telling you about back when they were young and . . . .

------------------

"why doesn't that come in a 19mm" and "do you have the blue then gray next and then red stripe" and "why can't you buff a sapphire crystal" and "how do they do the brushed finish" and "does this watch make my wrist look small" and "can you fix my sunglasses" and "where is the Abercrombie store" and "you don't have any anodized deployments" and . . .

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have an Invicta 9937OB (No bashing please, I like this watch!) That has a cracked rear case crystal. I am trying to find a parts source to buy another back. Do you have any supplier suggestions?

Second question is do any of you know of Watch Repairs USA? If so, any opinions on them?
Thanks!
I know this old, but feel it necessary for those looking for info on Watch Repairs USA. Don't use them! They are total scam operation. Here's my experience with them:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/watch-repairs-usa-rockville-centre?hrid=RmuZ7EV83VJ7k5UK2GsAnw&utm_campaign=www_review_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts