WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have three Invicta Pro Divers for sale. All have the same 43mm solid stainless steel case with display back. All come with Seiko TMI NH35A Automatic movements that hacks and hand winds. All come with flame fusion sapphire coated anti reflective crystals front and back. All come with original box and manual/warranty booklets and extra links. Watches have been worn in rotation and are in excellent condition. White model worn the least. All have stainless steel bracelets. All have screw down crowns. All are water resistant to 200 meters.

IMG_4009.jpg 181276743727_1.jpg 15047374.jpg

I have three models for sale with identical dials. The only difference is the dial color. The three colors available are green, white, and purple. model numbers 1002, 1001, 1000.

All of these run within a 3-5 seconds a day fast conservatively and usually better. Lume on the white dial is all lume dial. All watches use Superluminova on hands and markers and charge well.

These watches are an incredible value and have excellent build quality and fit and finish for the price.

I will sell all three for $180 or White dial for $70 and Purple and green for $65. Shipping for all three is $20 in conus. Shipping for each is $8 in conus. All of these watches cost me at least double and in the white dial triple of what I am selling for. Please no haggling this is as low as I will go and these prices represent significant savings over new!

I will ship via USPS priority mail. I accept check, money order or google wallet for payment.

I have been on these forums for years. I have not posted too much lately because my budget for new watches has drastically reduced and this site really tempts me to buy.

Thanks,

Robert

Please pm or email me if interested.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts