WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed it was back in stock, of course the rubber bracelet version is in stock too but doesn't look good without the metal bracelet. If I bought it I would have it half rebuilt with new dial and Plongeur hands and coated in mil-spec Teflon including the bracelet.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I own two of these. One brand new and the other for every day wear. Best watch i have ever owned. Yes I rotate my watches but this one is the best. I suggest getting a second watch for backup before they are discontinued.:-!

·
Affordables Moderator
17,574 Posts
It is a great watch! It figures they would be back in stock, I spent a couple months looking for one until I snagged a NIB on the Bay last week.

Cheers,
Griff

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I saw the price they want at Amazon is retail. I remeber getting one from NBC shopping last year with coupon for $ 240 delivered. I think Amazon wants close to $ 400 . This is your average everyday price. IT is a nice watch but I would not jump for it at that price. $ 300 would be my upper limit.:think:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I saw the price they want at Amazon is retail. I remeber getting one from NBC shopping last year with coupon for $ 240 delivered. I think Amazon wants close to $ 400 . This is your average everyday price. IT is a nice watch but I would not jump for it at that price. $ 300 would be my upper limit.:think:
Yeah I think they're asking too much<|

1 - 6 of 6 Posts