WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im kind of rocky on keeping my newly purchased sea spider, ive been reading quite a bit about various invicta models going bad on owners. I have a pretty good offer on my 6479 (more than what i paid for it) as of now and im debating whether i should keep it or sell it? I like the watch a lot, I just dont know if its worth holding onto if its gonna break down on me in a yr or 2? What do you all think? Any storys you want to share?

·
Registered
375 Posts
If you like it keep it, I have 3 Invictas and had no problems after a few years, I keep reading posts about the watches not working or bad CS and I have had no problems

·
Moderator Public Forum
23,729 Posts
Im kind of rocky on keeping my newly purchased sea spider, ive been reading quite a bit about various invicta models going bad on owners. I have a pretty good offer on my 6479 (more than what i paid for it) as of now and im debating whether i should keep it or sell it? I like the watch a lot, I just dont know if its worth holding onto if its gonna break down on me in a yr or 2? What do you all think? Any storys you want to share?
Hmmm...I think Yema (Seiko) had that model name first:-|

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
yeah i got mine really discounted though, so even if i did sell it, i couldn't get it back at the same price if i wanted to make a quick profit :/
How much? They are pretty heavily discounted on TV so the MSRP is a fantasy. If you got it used and you're having problems the you know why it was being sold.

I vote sell it. The honeymoon is over with that one from the tone of your last few threads.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I think most of the complaints about Invicta are somewhat overblown and are most often repeated by the watch snobs and Invicta haters. I've purchased 4 ( 2 for my son, 1 for GF, 1 for me) and never a problem. For a company with such a "Bad" rep they sure still sell a lot of watches and have a lot of happy customers. Don't make a decision on what the ethereal "They" say. If you like it keep it, if not then sell it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts