WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iOS 2.2 multi watch swapping made perfect - how to wear both at once and still look "cool".

I'm the fella who went with Apple as a tool for crippling arthritis - and still believe it is the best device for people with useless hands, and a need to access phone, text, email, and such when they can no longer handle a cell phone. (and it's so much cooler than that "I've fallen and can't get up" old lady.)

I have a second Apple Watch arriving Monday (Couldn't get used to a right wrist watch in any format.) Since iOS 2.2 now allows for multiple watches paired to one phone? It's now a single button switch over to swap from one to the other (instead of 30 minutes of re-programming). I just found this brilliant idea on a watch forum. If I keep the "under" watch in power reserve mode? I can use my watch for pretty much every energy draining feature I now have turned off - phone calls, animated screens, etc...and when the battery hits say 20%? Just switch to the second one and carry on. (and since I make watch straps myself? I can cobble this together in no time...pun intended.) This changes everything.

I'll assemble it in alligator and post photos once it's done. Freaking brilliant!

(pictures 'borrowed' from member umarrajs)

·
Registered
17,924 Posts
Re: iOS 2.2 multi watch swapping made perfect - how to wear both at once and still look "cool".

What are you doing to drain the battery below 20% every day? Mine rarely touches 40%.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: iOS 2.2 multi watch swapping made perfect - how to wear both at once and still look "cool".

What are you doing to drain the battery below 20% every day? Mine rarely touches 40%.
Phone calls. They're battery killers. (I have about 10,000 insurance clients...my phone rings a lot. But, at least it's a different iPhone - I get Google voice texts and email notifications and return calls from my second cell with the caller ID blocked, so I'm not continuously interrupted all day.)

Reactions: BarracksSi
1 - 3 of 3 Posts