WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The last time i bought a G-Shock was on 23rd June, bought 3 on that day!

oops, I did it again! *Britney Spears Voice* lol

went out yesterday got these 3 from Casio's Showroom:

525733_242613895865667_909141_n.jpg

Black Croc (I call it Godzilla) Cost me Rs6,995 (around $128)

2.JPG

Green Croc (Call it Killer Croc)
3.JPG

tumblr_m9d6aa3pim1r0uw44o9_1280.jpg

while I was buying these 2, my wife wanted this:

Rising Red 6900 (cost Rs 5995 around $110)
1.JPG

I always show her pics of upcoming watches, when she saw the pic she didn't really want it, but she liked it in person. she was actually more excited about getting this than i was over getting my crocs. lol she was like "ah, 30th anniversary & im 30 years old, so i was meant to have this!" lol the sales girl was like "maam, for you? we have baby-g's" my wife was like "nah baby-g's are lame" hahaha.. I didn't have any Rising Red's on my want list, so got this cause she liked it. I've been calling this one Iron Man, cause of the red and gold.. she just calls it rising red tho.

They only had 1 of each, they also had that new winter G's that is meant for winter sports, i don't like any of those tho.

so got these 3 on the 9th.. which brings my total to 9 watches this year, also got 9 watches last year, was born on the 9th of march and 9 is my lucky number.. so i think i'm done for the year! ;)

anyways, i get back home, ready to enjoy my new watches, go to take a piss before i take pics of the stuff i bought & i'm pissing out blood! went to the dr today, got a 3.8mm kidney stone.. so a happy day kinda ended bad, but still it could have been worse! 3.8mm isnt that bad, i've heard ppl of having 1cm stones. sitting up to type this post was kinda painful, so only took these 3 pics, sorry no wrist shots! maybe when im feeling better.

who would win in a fight? iron man vs killer croc vs godzilla?

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
the bottom line is you have a loving wifey who likes GShock

congras

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts