WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I think I might get an answer in here with all the digital Guru's on this form. I recently gave my Son my Frogman and and he ran to his truck and came in with an Ironman 30 Lap that he had for a spare. He told me to change the battery and put it in my boat where it will get some use. It runs great, new battery but I can not get the Indiglo to work, no light at all...is there anything that I can do to bring the Indiglo back to life?

·
Registered
8,524 Posts
In case it is a model with the light button on the upper right, probably the module is crooked and the button can't make contact to the metal part. Of course the possiblity of a broken el-backlight panel exists as well, but is rather unlikely. I would open up the case and see if the button make proper contact, Timex is notoriously known for not always doing this.

If the light button is on the top there isn't much you can see. Still the procedure would be the same, take the module out insert it back again and see if it works, good luck.

cheers

·
Banned
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In case it is a model with the light button on the upper right, probably the module is crooked and the button can't make contact to the metal part. Of course the possiblity of a broken el-backlight panel exists as well, but is rather unlikely. I would open up the case and see if the button make proper contact, Timex is notoriously known for not always doing this.

If the light button is on the top there isn't much you can see. Still the procedure would be the same, take the module out insert it back again and see if it works, good luck.

cheers
I just check the contact it is spot on, on thing I did noticed is there is a very dim light coming on on one side. I'll just use it for my spare boat watch.
Than you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts