WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

· Registered
714 Posts
Irreantum did a great job on the Magellan, the case, crown at 4 o'clock, BOR bracelet w/ratchet clasp and bezel are all excellent. In the end I just couldn't live with the dial and hands. The hands are too small and the markers are too big. You'll notice the example in the OP had the hands replaced. Looks better with the larger hands.
I give credit to Irreantum for not going the straight homage route and coming up with their own design - I just prefer the Doxa hands and dial.

· Registered
662 Posts
Irreantum did a great job on the Magellan, the case, crown at 4 o'clock, BOR bracelet w/ratchet clasp and bezel are all excellent. In the end I just couldn't live with the dial and hands. The hands are too small and the markers are too big. You'll notice the example in the OP had the hands replaced. Looks better with the larger hands.
I give credit to Irreantum for not going the straight homage route and coming up with their own design - I just prefer the Doxa hands and dial.
My thoughts just about exactly. I only held on to my Irreantum for a brief time because the balance of the indices to the hands didn't work for me. But, it was VERY well made.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

61 - 65 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.