WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I recently bought a preowned 16710 GMT Master II; it came in mint condition, with box, papers, and a green Rolex Service Centre card saying it was serviced in Jan 2014. My question is, since I wasn't the one who had the watch serviced, am I still privy to the two year warranty that would normally come with a servicing done by a RSC?

I am asking because the watch seems to be running about 10-15 seconds fast per day, and I want to get it regulated.

(I apologize if this question has already been asked, but I was unable to find the answer on the forum anywhere)

Thanks!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I believe it is a transferable warranty. Im not sure that its a 2 year warranty though. Usually only 2 years when purchased new. 1 year when serviced. 10-15 sounds really high. If it bugs you then get it checked out at a rolex dealer.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
4,410 Posts
Yes. Unless they changed things, the warranty is with the watch, not the person.

Fast is better than slow, but getting it regulated back to COSC is no big deal. Take the warranty along with you to your Rolex AD and they will help you out. However, if you get the watch back 4 seconds slow would that bother you more?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts