WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought the G-Shock Frogman GW225E-7 from Amazon.com and I was wondering if they are an authorized retailer. Has anyone else ever bought their G-Shock's from there?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I've bought plenty of G-Shocks through Amazon.com. There's lots of independent sellers that also sell through Amazon's site. I think it's safe to say that they're an authorized seller since surely they're getting them straight from Casio with the numbers they do. I don't know if you're looking for something more than that though. I don't think you would send it to Amazon for service or anything. But it's definitely a safe place to order G-Shocks from. I just wish they carried more models.

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
I got my DB Frog from amazon great price and if you can wait free shipping. you need to look at the details some watches are sold through amazon and others through there partners. dont think there would be any problems with purchases through amazon sellers but I like to stick with amazon due to there taking something back within 30 days. think thats still valid :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts