WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my eye on a Poljot Chronoruss Lunar II for $270.00. It has a striking dial, even though I personally prefer Arabic numerals over Roman ones. This model has a 31679 Chronograph movement and is 38mm x 13mm. Does anyone know anything about these models? They were listed under a "Buran" collection. There is also a Lunar I model but the dial does not appear as textured as this one. Before dishing out more $$ on a watch I do not need (sound familiar????), I'd appreciate feedback from this forum. How might they compare in quality to a Strela, for example, or the Buran Flight Navigator? Or are all of these models pretty comparable? :thanks

Here is the other model, Lunar I:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I did a little research and answered my own question. The Russian web site www.poljot.ru offers these model numbers

Lunar 31679/7241005:

and Russian Chronograph 31679/7241007:

For fans of the Limes Cartouche, here is a Poljot model that is very similar in design:
2614/1511349

I have no idea what these models cost, but I'd love to get one of those 31679 models! For more information go to www.poljot.ru.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Nice watch - there's only one thing I don't like. Usually the chrono second hand will be over the date window. The hand is rather small, so it shouldn't be a problem, but still.... :)

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Nice watch - there's only one thing I don't like. Usually the chrono second hand will be over the date window. The hand is rather small, so it shouldn't be a problem, but still.... :)
Yes, That really bothers me-- and other companies do it to, you'll find it on expensive watches from Longines and Schaumburg, for example.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts