WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just found out about this show on ABTW... Has anyone gone to the New York one? I really want to see KV 28ti and Zeitwerk Date. It's on May 3-4.

Also it looks like Saturday tickets are only $10 with the code ABTW... (https://www.ablogtowatch.com/watchtime-los-angeles-event-with-25-luxury-watch-brands-over-two-days/)

More info and tix here: https://www.watchtimeevents.com

Full brand list pulled from the ABTW post here:

A. Lange & Söhne
Armin Strom
Bell & Ross
Bovet
Bremont
Christophe Claret
Chronoswiss
Cyrus
Czapek & Cie.
De Bethune
F.P. Journe
Grand Seiko
Greubel Forsey
G-Shock
HYT
Jaeger-LeCoultre
Kerbedanz
Maurice Lacroix
MB&F
Montblanc
Moritz Grossmann
Parmigiani Fleurier
Reservoir
RGM Watch Co.
Romain Gauthier
Kari Voutilainen
Zenith

·
Registered
8,121 Posts
I've been to NYC show for last 4 years It's awesome and well worth the price of admission.
You'll get to see and handle watches that one will not see anywhere else (MB&F, Kari Voutilainen, etc). get to meet top watchmakers, listen to good lectures. They often do bourbon\whiskey tastings and more.
If you can go - absolutely do so. And go in AM - can easily spend 4-5 hrs there

Reactions: Nietzsche_Darko

·
Premium Member
22,020 Posts
Cool, thanks for sharing the discount code. I've registered for Saturday.

Reactions: drhr

·
Registered
155 Posts
Was hoping to do a family weekend in LA that weekend to make it happen, but the wife rather stay in the Bay. I may fly down that morning and back that night if I have the SWA points.

·
Premium Member
22,020 Posts
For whatever reason, I entered this event into my calendar for this weekend, and drove up from San Diego to Hudson Loft this morning, entered the event venue and found it empty... then looked at my ticket and saw it was for next Saturday... living up to the absent minded professor stereotype.

Reactions: Rawim

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just found out about this, and even though I really have only been into watches for a couple years I am going to both events. But I have no watch enthusiasts in my circle of friends and family so I will be flying solo. So if you see some thirty something with a beard looking awkward and he answers to Raymond, say hi, and help me feel a little less awkward.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I just found out about this, and even though I really have only been into watches for a couple years I am going to both events. But I have no watch enthusiasts in my circle of friends and family so I will be flying solo. So if you see some thirty something with a beard looking awkward and he answers to Raymond, say hi, and help me feel a little less awkward.
hey Raymond...yeah me too. life long watch lover but only been collecting for less than a year. i'll be the bald-ish dude with the
"what am i doing here amongst such greatness?" look on my face.

m.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bumping this one more time since the event starts tonight. Hope to see some of y'all out there! If you need me I'll be the one bugging Romain Gauthier all night long.

·
Premium Member
22,020 Posts
I'll be there today, Asian guy with glasses, in a brown sport coat, blue button down shirt, and blue jeans, and wearing a JLC Grande Reverso Duo.

·
Premium Member
6,024 Posts
Will be there later today as well. Short Asian guy with navy jacket, blue shirt, jeans and wearing my white dialed Daytona. Hope to meet some or all of you guys.

·
Registered
888 Posts
It's a great event. Last night was fantastic. Today is actually less crowded than last night. Well worth the visit.

Sent from the voices in my head and transcribed by their drinking buddy.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts