WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to get it at warehouse sale. Any owners can comment about it? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
All these new Citizens are quality. I prefer Radio Controlled to GPS in the US because they even adjust automatically for DST, whereas GPS do not. If you live in or travel to another country, Atomic Time RC may not be available, so GPS has benefit there. At 44mm it is a bit big for my tastes. The lugs do not allow for changing bands on it. Beyond that, I wouldn't kick it out of bed.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All these new Citizens are quality. I prefer Radio Controlled to GPS in the US because they even adjust automatically for DST, whereas GPS do not. If you live in or travel to another country, Atomic Time RC may not be available, so GPS has benefit there. At 44mm it is a bit big for my tastes. The lugs do not allow for changing bands on it. Beyond that, I wouldn't kick it out of bed.
Thanks for your advice. I didn't buy it this time because I bought a radio controlled watch 6 months ago.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone know if it has perfex feature? Thanks.

·
Registered
473 Posts
The CC30XX models are using F150 movement, which has capability to adjust/update automatically as well manually to current location & time by GPS. It has its accuracy around 5 sec per month. Solar powered & if the Power Reserve Indication shows full, you have a reserve power up to 2 years. Perpetual calendar until Feb 2100. Only manual SMT (day light saving time).

The one I own is the Attessa model which I got in last November.

IMG_1376.JPG

Cheers...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got a cc3005-85e at the end. Love it.

I lost my cc3005-85e after swapping its band. How silly I was! I bought cc3020-57l again because I wouldn't be able to change its band.

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
I lost my cc3005-85e after swapping its band. How silly I was! I bought cc3020-57l again because I wouldn't be able to change its band.

Arise necro post

It was not because you swapped the band. It was because you swapped the band and reused the old spring bars instead of getting a pair of 23mm ones. Citizen like a lot of watch companies use a smaller length spring bar on bracelet versions in order to assemble the watch faster at the factory. a smaller spring bar(in your case it is a 22mm spring bar in a watch that is 23mm lug width) with the bracelet will not be an issue but on a leather, rubber or nylon strap, the band flexing can pull the pin out and the watch falls.

You needed to buy a set of 23mm spring bars for it to be safe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts