WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
No, Ed worked with EMG to produce the Nemo for them. He has his own website and brand, HKED

Reactions: hked

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
This EMG Nemo is interesting to me as a dress-diver and the photos I have seen to date appear to me to have similar case designs. Is Ed; HKED, and the “E” in EMG?
Yes and no. I’m Ed in HKEd and a partner of EMG Watches. The E in EMG stands for Eric, co-founder of this brand.

The Nemo was a collaboration between myself and EMG, in order to reach MOQ for our Project Emperor. Many thanks to Eric and Derek for stepping up to the plate, otherwise we wouldn’t have Emperors on our wrists!

Funnily enough, I’m wearing the Nemo White prototype today. I spent too much time admiring the dial and am late for work :)
AFA45D0D-D3C9-4CB5-8CBB-A60D953C8BFD.jpeg

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Yes and no. I’m Ed in HKEd and a partner of EMG Watches. The E in EMG stands for Eric, co-founder of this brand.

The Nemo was a collaboration between myself and EMG, in order to reach MOQ for our Project Emperor. Many thanks to Eric and Derek for stepping up to the plate, otherwise we wouldn’t have Emperors on our wrists!

Funnily enough, I’m wearing the Nemo White prototype today. I spent too much time admiring the dial and am late for work :)
View attachment 13841737
Honestly, the white Nemo had been calling out to me, way before EMG was officially taking preorders. Too bad, my watch fund ran out. :'-(

·
Registered
134 Posts
I liked the yellow so much that I had to get these also. They shipped on Monday and made it to Kansas City today. I am beyond happy, these are hard to beat for quality, looks and size. Thanks EMG and hked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts